My official resume is available on request. If you think my skills might be useful to your project or organization, let’s get in touch!
I have been actively developing hardware and software on Linux platforms for the last six years. When I figure out a way to save time in the development process, I usually document it on my blog.
There is more information about my research work here.
Organic Semiconductor Research
- Currently working to create experimental solar cells made with thin films of organic semiconductors (Fullerenes).
- Ongoing research involves Spin Coating, Ultra High Vacuum evaporation, Atomic Force Microscopy and Characterization in a solar simulator.
Database/Semantic Search Application Development
- Prototyped and aided with the development of a web-based semantic search application to access case information stored in Stanford’s GE PACS radiological imaging database.
Patent Investigation and Research
- Prelitigation investigation. I performed technical analysis and background research, created claim charts and supported partners in ongoing intellectual property litigation.
Datacenter Support and System Administration
- Aided with the relocation of Mincom’s U.S. data center. Responsibilities included connecting, installing, administering and documenting Linux and Windows servers.
- Physically installed Mincom Headquarters’ Internet and VoIP network infrastructure. Tasks included configuring switches, connecting patch panels, testing and setting up VoIP phones.
- Following the data center migration, I worked directly with Mincom’s clients to manage access to in-house computers, applications and network resource
- Responsibilities included interfacing with corporate clients, task management and coordinating work with Mincom’s staff, in addition to Active Directory and Windows Server administration.
Web Application Development
- Designed and implemented a web-based tour management system for publicity companies, touring artists, and venues.
- System featured a Flash (Adobe Flex) widget front-end with a PHP/MySQL back-end.
- Currently advising board members on web design, social media, CMS and Email considerations. Helped streamline organizational communication and document sharing by transitioning to Google Apps.
- Converted and verified the organization’s past accounting data for migration to a Blackbaud donor management system.
- Consulted with managers and created a CMS (Joomla) based website for the organization.
- Successfully Managed CCC’s website and email system until it merged with Clean Water Action.
- For the past few years, I’ve been very active in work with homeless shelters, detox facilities and recovery support organizations in Colorado, Orange County and the Bay Area.
- I like to get involved with organizations that work efficiently for the long-term success of their clients.
- Specific details and references are available on request.